Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Edit dropdown values for Risk field on project?

Level 10

Hi WF Community,

When creating a new project there's a standard field Called Risk (this is not to be confused with the Risks and risk Type section and field, respectively, within the Business Case section). The default values available in this field are: none, very low, low, medium, high, very high.

Does anyone know if this field is editable, whereby new values can be added or existing one disabled (similar to the Status, Condition, and Priority fields)? I can't seem to find documentation anywhere about this field.

Thanks.

Nick

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Nick,

Unfortunately those standard fields can't be edited. It's noted in this article here - scroll down or just do a CMD+F (on a Mac) and search for Risk and you'll see.

So sorry!

Kyna

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Nick,

Unfortunately those standard fields can't be edited. It's noted in this article here - scroll down or just do a CMD+F (on a Mac) and search for Risk and you'll see.

So sorry!

Kyna

Level 1

Is this possible for enhancement in the future? Our company is trying to standard how we communicate risk and our instance needs to align with that effort.

Employee

Great idea, Tristan! Sounds like an idea for the Innovation Lab needs to be submitted. I took a quick look and I don't see a corresponding idea on there yet, so it would be a good one to get on the radar.