Expand my Community achievements bar.

Duplicate forms populating from attaching same template to an ongoing campaign project.\nForms are on queue topics which are on template.

Level 7

almost positive I know answer is that it needs to be done manually.

Campaign projects were originally supposed to be opened every year...that changed. So, I added parent tasks for last year....and a parent task for next year and attached the same modified template.

just forgot that forms were living in queue topics ...so now new requests have LONG choice of forms to choose since they duplicated.

what is BEST way to eliminate dupes? go into each campaign and simply delete? there's no other way to fix because it's not like forms.....templates aren't retro...just making sure as this will take some time.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 3

I've discovered that whatever template you attach, will pull in all 'Queue Details' along with all tasks, documents.... So if you have queue topics attached to that template, they will be added to your project, regardless of whether you have the same queue topic name already in that project.

To avoid this issue, I've created templates to set up my base projects (with queue topics), and separate templates to be attached in depending on project needs. These additional templates have no queue topics, though their Queue Details match what I have in the base project template. Hope that makes sense