Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Don't forget! Tomorrow's User Group on Onboarding & Adoption

Employee

Just a reminder (or a heads up if you weren't already aware) about the Workfront Virtual User Group tomorrow on the topic of Onboarding & Adoption.

This is a 90-minute interactive session. @Erica Foisy‚ from Integrate will kick things off by sharing their journey with onboarding new users and teams during their initial implementation and guidance for ongoing adoption.

From there we'll move into roundtable group discussion so you can talk to others about your own onboarding and adoption aspirations and challenges. The group discussion is the interactive part of the day, and we encourage folks to turn on their camera and come off mute. It's a great way to meet your Workfront peers!

Registration details are below. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this note or message me directly and I’ll be happy to help.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

-Kristin

Virtual User Group - User Onboarding & Adoption

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern

Register here: https://workfront.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJApcumopzgsGd2rSSnTi-VLk-WKc8Hfqqos

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies