Expand my Community achievements bar.

Does anyone's "daily digest" or "manage subscription" links work anymore?

Community Advisor

Hi folks, I do have a question in with the helpdesk, but they are being slow to answer so I figured I would try here.

For those of you familiar with the daily digest and manage subscription links at the bottom of each email (familiar = you have clicked on these links and you know what to expect) -- are they working right now?

Mine stopped working on Friday. No popups, they just take me to my user page and stop there.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 7

Hello Skye,

I gave a try just now. "Manage Subscription" and "Stop Emails of This Type" both the options don't work for me and they land me on my default home page (projects).

Community Advisor

thank you Manish! I forgot to mention that if anyone else wants to report it to the helpdesk they can reference my ticket number 00317770

Level 10

My problem right now is with proof notifications. All new people default to "daily summary" which is the worst, and it can't be changed. Also, no matter what the settings for a person who adds a new reviewer, they always default to "daily summary" even if you have changed their default to "disabled." AND there is no bulk way to change the settings so you have to go into hundreds of profiles one at a time to update. AND once you update someone and go back to the Contacts screen, it always puts you on page one and you have to click to go forward to the other pages. We only have 4 pages of people displaying 100 per page. I imagine bigger organizations have dozens of pages. It makes me hate Workfront every time I go into that Contacts page to fix things and spend an entire day untangling the mess.

Level 1

Hi Jill - did WF ever fix this? I'm having the same issue.

Community Advisor

Glad I saw this - I thought it was just a fluke. Opening a ticket now. Thanks, Skye!

Community Advisor

@Skye Hansen‚ this is now fixed for my instance, hope yours is too 😊