Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Does anyone have a list of the OPTIONS for the attach Template action?

Level 2

I am trying to add the option to exclude the queue setup when attaching a template and cannot find the correct syntax.  Attaching the template as is (default queue setup) is overwriting the queue setup already on the projects.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Typically you want the word 'clear' in all lowercase followed by Camelcase version of the object. So documents/folders would be 'clearDocuments', and Risks would be clearRisks. Sometimes that takes some guesswork if it's not an obvious single word like this one. It's clearIssueSetup. There's no published list I've ever found, I figured it out by opening Chrome's developer screen and reviewing the code for that part of the attach Template UI screen when I needed each option.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Typically you want the word 'clear' in all lowercase followed by Camelcase version of the object. So documents/folders would be 'clearDocuments', and Risks would be clearRisks. Sometimes that takes some guesswork if it's not an obvious single word like this one. It's clearIssueSetup. There's no published list I've ever found, I figured it out by opening Chrome's developer screen and reviewing the code for that part of the attach Template UI screen when I needed each option.

Level 2

Thank you Katherine!  That's the switch I was looking for.  I've used the clearDocuments, etc previously, but was trying clearQueueDef without success.  This type of thing would be great do have documented somewhere......

Level 8

I figured I'd be thorough and just get them all. Hopefully other folks searching for them will find the forums. Some of these are things my instance doesn't happen to use so I don't have any helpful notes on what using them might do but I'm happy to add if folks have anything to share.

• clearApprovers – Approval Process
  • clearAssignments - Assignments
  • clearBillingRates – Billing Rates
  • clearConstraints - Constraints
  • clearDocuments – Documents (prevents duplication of Folders also)
  • clearExpenses - Expenses
  • clearFinancials – Financial Information
  • clearHourTypes – Hour Types
  • clearPredecessors - Predecessors
  • clearIssueSetup – Queue Properties and Issue Setup (prevents duplication of all queue topics/topic groups/routing rules on import)
  • clearTimedNotifications – Reminder Notifications
  • clearRisks - Risks
  • clearSharingOptions – Sharing Options