Expand my Community achievements bar.

Documentation for Database Fields

Level 1
I'm relatively new to workfront and would like to build some custom reports. I've looked all over the help documentation and community sites but can't find any detailed documentation describing what each field in the database is and what information it actually holds of collects. For example, what does "Planned Hours Alignment" mean exactly and if it is a calculated field, what is it calculating? I've even looked in the API but not being a programmer it's a little above my head. Does anyone know if this exists and if so where I can find it?
23 Replies

Level 4
It seems like with the launch of Workfront Fusion the demand for tech documentation will only grow. Their internal stakeholders (i.e. Customer Service) will demand it. Daniel Cooley Kenall

Level 9
Does anyone have any update to this - or anyone have a data dictionary for the fields in WF? I asked our account executive and he doesn't seem to understand what I'm asking for. Did anyone ever create a wiki or anything? Christina Jarosz Ascensus

Level 5
API Explorer is still the best source of information. https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/categories/202718477 We know that this is an area that needs significant improvement Melinda Layten Technical Project Manager - API and Integration Workfront