Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Document Sharing Hierarchy - Task documents to Projects and Portfolios

Level 4
Hi All, Much like how you can view documents attached to tasks within a project, we need the ability at a Portfolio level to see all files within the Projects under that Portfolio. I am looking for the help of the community to support this idea! I have created it in the idea exchange and am looking to get this bumped up! I was not able to find another example of this in the idea exchange, but if anyone knows of one that might be making better progress towards the 45-vote goal, please let me know and I'll be sure to update mine! "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360007990793-Ability-for-Task-Documents-to-Show-at-Project-Level-Ability-for-Project-Documents-to-show-at-Portfolio-Level" Document Sharing Hierarchy Thank you everyone, your support is greatly appreciated! Tyler Shannon TechWyse Internet Marketing
2 Replies

Level 10
I more have this problem with custom forms. If a form is on a task and you can't remember which task, it is really hard to find as it's not combined at the Project level. We had to remove Task forms because we kept losing track of them.

Level 1

I agree with both comments... I would like to be able to do the following:

1 - have a 'documents exist' or 'documents count' field that could be displayed in a view for both tasks and projects level document (so two separate fields: Project Document Count and Task Document Count

1 - be able to include (and do summaries on) the two fields noted above in reporting.