Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Document Report - create custom grouping for 1. projects that contain documents with a specific string in their name and 2. all other projects that do not contain a document with that name.

Level 2

I’ve created a document report that displays:

1. Projects with Planned Completion Date within the next 14 days and
  2. Contains a document with “skunotes” in the name.

The report works great for that criteria but then I thought I should probably also display projects that are missing a document with that name in the case that it is forgotten to be uploaded. I don’t see an easy way to do this. Projects contain other documents as well so the filtering options will just show all document names. Was hoping to display all projects within that time period and display the document name if it contains “skunotes” but group all the other project that do not contain a document with that name. Doesn’t look like you’re able to do calculated Filters but possibly with Groupings? I’ve tried a couple of things with that but too new to get anywhere with it. Any thoughts?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Sean,

I'd suggest you create a Project report and add a text mode filter using the example NOTEXISTS shown below.

Regards,

Doug

EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=NOTEXISTS

EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=DOCU

EXISTS:a:projectID=FIELD:ID

EXISTS:a:name=skunotes

EXISTS:a:name_Mod=cicontains