Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Do we know when the Proofing tool will be rebuilt/integrated into NWE in 2021?\n\nthanks\nJennifer

Level 4

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi Jennifer,

We do have a plan to rebuild the current Workfront and Proof Integration. As part of this initiative, we want to build much more robust Proofing reporting available in Workfront. I can't tell if that will happen in 2021 though. We're currently discussing priorities with Adobe. Once confirmed there will be an opportunity to join our Alpha and Beta programs. Would you be interested?

View solution in original post

16 Replies

Level 6

Hi Jennifer just wanted make sure if by Proofing Tool you mean Proofing Viewer where you can comment and make decisions or also other part of the Proofing platform?

Level 4

Hi Andrzej,

I am referring to the Proofing Tool where you can comments and make decisions, but also the part you Workflows and the Proof reporting currently resides. Will the latter also be integrated into Workfront?

thank you,

Jennifer

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi Jennifer,

We do have a plan to rebuild the current Workfront and Proof Integration. As part of this initiative, we want to build much more robust Proofing reporting available in Workfront. I can't tell if that will happen in 2021 though. We're currently discussing priorities with Adobe. Once confirmed there will be an opportunity to join our Alpha and Beta programs. Would you be interested?

Level 6

I would love to be part of the alpha and beta programs if possible. Proofing is the biggest part of how we use Workfront.

Level 2

It would be great to get on the alpha/beta list for testing the proofing tool, please

Level 4

Hi Andrzej,

Thank you very much for the update. I would love to be part of the Alpha & Beta programs!

thank you,

Jennifer

Level 6

Hi Jennifer,

That's great to hear. I've added you to our list. We'll reach out when we have more info about the timelines.

Kind regards,

Level 2

Andrzej, I would like to be part of alpha and beta programs. Thank you!

Level 10

Tentatively sign me up. I don't have time or ability to commit to truly beating on an alpha/beta, but I would like to participate in meetings, seeing wireframes/UI explorations, that sort of thing.

Level 3

We would definitely like to be on the list for more information!

jeremy.newman@capitalone.com

kelly.fones@capitalone.com

kelsey.einsmann@capitalone.com

Level 6

Thank you for your interest. I've added you to the list.

Level 2

Hi Andrzej, please include me on the list for more information. Thank you, Jocelyn

Level 3

Hi Andrzej,

May I join the alpha and beta testing programs too? Thank you!