Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Display Last Note on Project in a Task Report

Level 2
Hi we have the following code in a Project report and it results in the column displaying the last note on the project. displayname=Last Update linkedname=lastNote namekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=lastNote namekeyargkey.1=noteText querysort=lastNote:noteText textmode=true usewidths=true valueexpression=IF(!ISBLANK({lastNote}.{noteText}),CONCAT({lastNote}.{noteText}," [",{lastNote}.{owner}.{name},", ",{lastNote}.{entryDate},"]"),"") valueformat=HTML width=200 What I need to do is add this to a Task report, but still have it show the last note on the project (not the last note on the task). Is this possible to do? Can anyone suggest the code snippet which would accomplish this? Thanks for your help. Andrew
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Andrew. Just to confirm, to fix it, did you just add the "project" prefix, since it was a level up? Regards, Doug

Level 2
Sort of, but I had to add a few extra things, here is what worked... displayname=Last Note linkedname= project namekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=project namekeyargkey. 1 =lastNote namekeyargkey. 2 =noteText querysort= project: lastNote textmode=true usewidths=true valueexpression=IF(!ISBLANK( {project}. {lastNote}.{noteText}),CONCAT( {project}. {lastNote}.{noteText}," [", {project}. {lastNote}.{owner}.{name},", ", {project}. {lastNote}.{entryDate},"]"),"") valueformat=HTML width=200