Expand my Community achievements bar.

Display bug in the new home

Community Advisor

In the new home, I have the My Task list at the bottom of the page. When opening the Filters list, the bottom item in the list (Shared with me) is hidden by the "Go Back To The Current Home" button with no way to get to it. If Shared with me is empty or closed, you cannot see it. If there are filters in the Shared with me list, you cannot get to bottom one. In the screenshot, you can see I'm scrolled to the bottom on the page and on the widget. 

I'm testing with Chrome on Windows 10.

Shared with Me hidden.png

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Randy, what's your zoom set at?

Community Advisor

Display is actual size. On the Mac, it has the same problem but if I scroll it just right, it peeks out from the bottom. I reported it via "Leave Feedback" button but I can't post a screenshot in there.

ScreenShot 2024-09-10 at 11.50.47 AM.jpgScreenShot 2024-09-10 at 11.51.03 AM.jpg

Community Advisor

I'm wondering if you will be able to see it if you zoom smaller? 

Level 4

Are either of you aware of a general 'Home' thread that you can be used for small things like this? I have a few. 

Community Advisor

um... I don't. The way thread sorting is set up, it would fade to the second and third pages where no one would see it pretty quickly.

I just started this one because I coiuldn't post a screenshot on the feedback button page. Also I wondered if others were experiencing the same thing. It's probably always been there just no one noticed it. That happens surprisingly often in software development with many products not just Adobe products.