Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Disabling Client (Requestor) Notifications

Level 8
We are going live next week with Clients (requestor license and group) and in our testing this week we realized that they are receiving all notifications associated with the converted project. I realize I could set the project access to "no access" and that would stop the notifications, but we are giving them limited project access to keep the statuses consistence between issue and project. Is there a way through auto-provisioning or otherwise to disable all notifications from WF (proofing aside) for all requestor licenses? thanks! Brandon Pritchard System Administrator iNHouse Marketing - Nationwide pritcb1@nationwide.com
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Brandon, If I understand correctly I believe they are getting the "Project is active" email notification because they have an assignment (or are somehow in the Staffing tab of the project). If that's the case you can turn off their notifications in their profile. If you're looking to automate it the only thing I can think of is doing it via the API. We use the API to do our autoprovisioning (gives us more flexibility to change fields or use fields from our ERP system).