Expand my Community achievements bar.

Directed Comments in Proofs

Level 5

We use automatic workflow templates for proofs and run into issues when someone from one stage addresses ('at-sign' name) another reviewer that is in a later stage within the Workflow. I'm told that the recipient cannot reply until their stage. Anyone else having (or had) this issue and, if so, how are you addressing it?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 3

We have that issue and have yet to find a solution. I'm interested to hear what others say.

Level 8

We have this same issue and it creates a lot of issues. For example, we have 3 stages for our workflows and by the time we get to stage 3 and out creative team is working on edits, the commentors (on stage 1) are not able to respond back because we have their stage lock after the deadline passes. It causes our teams to take conversations out of Proof and work in MS Teams or Email.

I am curious as to how other work too with this issue.

Level 5

We have the same issue. I know that Workfront is working on upgrades to the Proofing portion and one of the things I heard was going to be possible was the ability to add the same user to multiple stages. I would assume if this becomes possible that someone could @ user in the comments and it would allow them to be brought in to their stage as well. Or at least I'm hoping this will be possible.