Expand my Community achievements bar.

Delegate Task Assignments for Out of Office Team Members

Level 4
Hello WF Community! I have spoke about this with a few community members and WF support team members and would like to gauge the interest in this functionality request! My team and I would love to have the ability to delegate Task assignments the same way you can delegate approval requests, when someone is out of office. This is a really handy feature, and can further protect us from tasks getting missed through auto-assignments when someone is away from the office a few weeks. Please give your support to this idea! "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000333074-Delegate-Assignments-similar-to-Delegate-Approvals" Delegate Task Assignments Tyler Shannon TechWyse Internet Marketing
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 4
Excellent idea Tyler. This would help us out and actually free up some of my time to do useful work. At least once a week, I'm readjusting schedules due to someone being out during that time frame or upcoming PTO. The time off calendar does a good job for catching projects I'm in the midst of setting up but usually it's too late. Plus, it doesn't readjust those with multi-resources. Michelle Jackson Colony Brands, Inc.

Level 4
I'm sure all PM's share the pain! Let's do what we can to peek some interest in this and hope we can get it addressed. Tyler Shannon TechWyse