Expand my Community achievements bar.

Date variance - Issue to Project

Level 3
Hi everyone, I'm trying to figure out the date variance of a request (Issue), to when it was resolved into a project. My text mode skills are super-basic and this is what I've come up with: aggregator.function=AVG aggregator.namekey=datevariance aggregator.valueexpression=WEEKDAYDIFF({entryDate},{resolveProject:entryDate}) aggregator.valueformat=HTML description=Entry date - Resolve project Entry date displayname=Entry variance namekey=datevariance textmode=true valueexpression=ABS(WEEKDAYDIFF ({entryDate},{resolveProject:entryDate})) valuefield=dateVariance valueformat= Have I missed something? Is this possible? *I've tried to report on Actual Completion Date of the issue, but its not quite the results I'm looking for. Thank you, Ruby Aran Investors Group Financial Services Inc
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Hello try this... The code was close.... 1) I removed the ":" in the nodes in the value expression and replaced with "." and also added additional braces. 2) I removed the valuefield parm; your valueexpression replaces this, so you don't need it. 3) I added HTML as the value format. aggregator.function=AVG aggregator.namekey=datevariance aggregator.valueexpression=WEEKDAYDIFF({entryDate},{resolveProject}.{entryDate}) aggregator.valueformat=HTML description=Entry date - Resolve project Entry date displayname=Entry variance namekey=datevariance textmode=true valueexpression=ABS(WEEKDAYDIFF ({entryDate},{resolveProject}.{entryDate})) valueformat=HTML Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU

Level 3
That worked perfectly, Admin Kelly! Thank you so much! Ruby Aran Investors Group Financial Services Inc

Level 1
I'm implementing this code to show variance between Planned Completion and Actual Completion dates. It's functioning properly but I'd like the numbers to call out +/- values. If my Actual Completion date is late I want it to appear as a positive (+) number. If completion comes in early I'd like to see that as a negative number. Is this possible to write in? Andrew Barbera Creative Resource Manager, Events Commercial Bank 646•231•9912 Andrew.Barbera@capitalone.com