Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Dashboard Section Sizes

Level 2

Can you change the size of the sections in a dashboard when they are not an external link? When we are using columns for our dashboards it looks odd when the height of the reports in the side-by-side columns varies. I am unable to find a way to adjust that height (other then when they are external links). 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

@BrendaDB  There is fixed dashboard template is used. Not seen such functionality. I am waiting too for such possibilities. @NicholeVargas @skyehansen  With possibility of making a flexible template resolves many challenging scenarios for form design within workfront.

Also the folder arrangement is missing a lot in Dashboard area similar like folders for reports.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

@BrendaDB  There is fixed dashboard template is used. Not seen such functionality. I am waiting too for such possibilities. @NicholeVargas @skyehansen  With possibility of making a flexible template resolves many challenging scenarios for form design within workfront.

Also the folder arrangement is missing a lot in Dashboard area similar like folders for reports.