Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Customizing GANTT Calendar View

Level 7
My first forum post! Is there a way to customize the GANTT Calendar View to show weeks instead of days? Beth Calvaresi CX Process Manager Stanley Black & Decker Global Tools & Storage Towson, MD
5 Replies

Level 10

There is a "Zoom To" option which allows you to change the view, to project duration, quarter, month, week, day etc. See attached. Is that what you are asking?0690z000007ZkX8AAK.jpg

Level 7

Not exactly. I'm referring to the "GANTT View" in the Calendars tab. I would prefer to see numbered weeks rather than the full stretch of days of the year. Screenshot attached.

Beth Calvaresi CX Process Manager

Stanley Black & Decker Global Tools & Storage Towson, MD0690z000007ZkWyAAK.png

Level 10
ahhh, no I don't see a way on that page to change from day to week. Log an enhancement request?!

Level 7
Thanks for trying! Where can I log an enhancement request? Thanks, Beth Calvaresi CX Process Manager Stanley Black & Decker Global Tools & Storage Towson, MD

Level 10
If you go to support.workfront.com, you’ll see this: [cid:image001.jpg@01D1EC03.72C587A0] You know what to do from here! Thanks, Eric