Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Customized column containing a hyperlink in Report not visible to all Users

Level 1

I have created a customized report in Workfront, it contains a column named Assets having a link to the documents section of the Project. This column is not visible to all users as a link. Admin and Project Managers are able to see and click on link however other users cannot click it is a simple text for them. Does anyone has any idea, please assist. 

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Thank you Melinda for the response. 

The user was able to access Documents section of the Project but still link was not visible in the report. 

The fix that worked is under the report settings I changed the run report with access rights to Admin User and it made the link visible to all users, however I made sure that user does not have edit rights to the report. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 4

When you are logged in as one of the users who can't see the documents can you go to the documents section of the projects outside of  your report?

It's probably a sharing issue.  If you can't see the link you probably don't have access to the documents.

Correct answer by
Level 1

Thank you Melinda for the response. 

The user was able to access Documents section of the Project but still link was not visible in the report. 

The fix that worked is under the report settings I changed the run report with access rights to Admin User and it made the link visible to all users, however I made sure that user does not have edit rights to the report.