Expand my Community achievements bar.

Custom Forms

Level 2
I've created several custom forms to be used for requests they are listed under the status "Requests Queue." Why are they showing up under my projects? Are they suppose to? I'm just learning how to create them. Thanks Peggy Peggy Stanton College of IST PeggyStantonCollege of ISTpstanton@ist.psu.edu
2 Replies

Level 10
I'm not sure if i understand it right - but it sounds like you've created an ISSUE custom form? If you want to attached custom form to a project, you need to create PROJECT custom forms. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 10
I'm sure others will have better answers, but the simple one is that you have to create a Custom Form based on the object type. If you want a form for Requests then it has to be created as an Issue-type Custom Form. Then, if you plan to turn that Request/Issue into a Project you have to duplicate that same exact form with the same exact fields into a Project-type Custom Form – it acts as a receptacle form to "catch" all the data entered by the requester as it transfers the data from an Issue into a Project.