Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Custom Forms - 2 Questions - (Remove WF generated fields) (Ability to choose field when converting)

Level 4

#1 -

When submitting a request, all our custom forms are started with "Details" that are not fields I have built into my form. When a requestor is submitting a request, the first two questions are "Subject" and "Priority". I cannot figure out how to remove those as one is redundant but with a confusing title "Subject" and the other I do not want requestors to choose priority on their own, as everything seems to come in as "urgent". See screenshot.

Screenshot 2022-10-07 114536.png

#2 - 

When converting the request to a project is there a way to customize what field turns into the project name when converted? This is purely a way to make our lives easier when converting the request. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MegSault 

If you go into your Request Queue project, to the Queue Details page in the left nav, in the "New Issue Fields" section you can select which native fields show. So you can de-select Priority. Unfortunately, there is no way to deactivate the "Subject" field, this is the field that becomes the issue/request name and also becomes the link to get into that issue.

There's also no option to choose a field other than the request's Subject to become the project name.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MegSault 

If you go into your Request Queue project, to the Queue Details page in the left nav, in the "New Issue Fields" section you can select which native fields show. So you can de-select Priority. Unfortunately, there is no way to deactivate the "Subject" field, this is the field that becomes the issue/request name and also becomes the link to get into that issue.

There's also no option to choose a field other than the request's Subject to become the project name.

Level 4

Thank you Heather! 

Is this something that might change in the future?