Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Custom Fields Instructions Feedback

Level 3
Hey everyone, Here at Workfront, we always try to improve your experience of using the platform and now we look into custom fields instructions. We'd love to hear about your experience with custom fields instructions and learn your use cases. We would highly appreciate if you could fill up the survey below, it won't take more than 5 minutes but will be a huge help for us in understanding the ways you use the functionality. "https://forms.gle/wLbVdxTQUMGbNXqh8" Survey Link Thanks! Gevorg Kazaryan Product Manager Workfront
2 Replies

Level 1
Hey Gevorg, I'd love to feedback but is it possible to you turn off the sign in requirement for the survey? Thanks Stephen Stephen Tierney SSE

Level 3
Hi Stephen, Thanks for your interest! I've adjusted the survey settings and now you can fill it in without signing in. Feel free to use the link provided in the earlier post to fill in the survey. Thanks, Gevorg Gevorg Kazaryan Workfront