Expand my Community achievements bar.

custom expression help

Level 7
Alright faithful friends....What am I missing here? This is for a issue report and I am using a custom expression. REPLACE({resolveProject}.{customFormsNames}, 'Form Name', "Project") I can get this same expression to work with other fields, such as; "enteredBy:name", written as; "{enteredBy}.{name}". I tried IF as well, but it still returns no results. As always...any help would be appreciated! Brandon Pritchard System Administrator iNHouse Marketing - Nationwide pritcb1@nationwide.com
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Brandon, I'm not certain I'm following, but if you're trying to re-label the column that contains the Issue's Resolving Project's Custom Form to "Project", invite you to try this: displayname=Project linkedname=resolveProject namekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=resolveProject namekeyargkey.1=category.name tile.name=component.objectcategories valuefield=resolveProject:customFormsNames valueformat=HTML viewalias=resolveProject:category.name Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Level 7
Appreciate the reply. I am trying to replace the returned custom form name with just a portion of the name. For example; If the Form name is, "Site Management Project", I just want the column to return, "Project". I have had success with doing this for queue topics and project names, but I just cannot get the resolve project form name to populate with this expression. Brandon Pritchard System Administrator iNHouse Marketing - Nationwide pritcb1@nationwide.com