Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Creating customer satisfaction surveys in Workfront

Level 1

Does anyone know of a way to create a client survey in Workfront? I would be sending the surveys out to those with requestor license only. I'm thinking I would create a form and just email out the link, but I was wondering if there was an easier way. Also, a form wouldn't calculate the results, so that's not ideal. Thoughts?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

we've done this a few times, and it's been a fun exercise -- normally we would make this a request queue and each survey would be submitted as a request.

however, as part of doing the exercise, and having fun, we've also come to the conclusion that for the most part it's not really a good fit to have the survey be in workfront (for us). These surveys are never anonymous, they're largely unused, they're not really a work item, and they often don't tie to anything in the system. Also more to the point, the custom form often provides a weird experience because you can't really format it like you would most surveys. If it's at all feasible, there are other survey solutions out there that would be better.

Level 3

Hi @DebraBe1 ,

I have already done this as part of my continuous improvement: after the request or issue is closed, an email will be sent out to the requester with the link to a custom form that will be attached to the request or issue. This is only possible using fusion