Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Created template for a team - how to remove myself?

Level 4

Hello. I created a template for a team in our organization. Every time they use the template I get a notification. I have changed the owner and I have removed myself from Sharing on both the template and custom forms. I don't see myself anywhere in this template except for "entered by" and I can't figure out what I'm missing. If I have the true template owner create a copy of the template, I assume it will complicate things for reporting purposes. Appreciate any guidance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Have you checked yet to see if you're still on the project team? https://one.workfront.com/s/article/Removing-Users-from-a-Project-935933469 This link gives instructions for the project, and if you can see yourself here in a project, you're probably in roughly the same place in the template (the people tab)

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Have you checked yet to see if you're still on the project team? https://one.workfront.com/s/article/Removing-Users-from-a-Project-935933469 This link gives instructions for the project, and if you can see yourself here in a project, you're probably in roughly the same place in the template (the people tab)

Level 4
Thank you, Skye! I didn’t know to look in People on the template. I think that’ll take care of it!! [cid:image1fb903.JPG@98171b86.4c99f765] Leigh Hasty, CAPM | Project Management Manager Great Southern Bank | Project Management 225 S Dysart | Springfield, MO 65802 Phone: 417-888-4332 | Fax: 417-895-4746 LHasty@greatsouthernbank.com | www.greatsouthernbank.com GREAT SOUTHERN BANK CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Employee

Wow! That was a super fast solution! Leigh - If Skye's answer works for you, would you mind "Selecting it as Best" answer? Then when other people have this question — and I know they will, they'll be able to know how you found your solution. Of course, if this doesn't solve it, then no need to mark it as the best answer!