Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Create an AEM Linked Folder in Workfront Via Fusion

Level 3

We are trying to switch from the enhanced connector to the native integration between AEM and Workfront.  We know OOTB that the new folders that get created all go in one location in AEM. We are trying to use Fusion to create the new folders automatically in AEM which we have been successful in, however we are unable to create a linked folder in the project documents based on the new folders created.  Does someone have any idea on how we can create linked folders to a specific path in AEM that is unique to each project in workfront?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hallo David,

this information is 8-10 months old, so it could have changed in the meantime...

But when we started with AEM Assets and wanted to setup the native integration, I had several sessions with an Adobe professional.

Since the AEM Assets application in Fusion didn't offer a lot of functionality and apparently still doesn't, we used the AEM Custom API call module in combination with the Workfront Custom API module.

lgaertner_0-1713511896041.png

The response is processed in a Create JSON module using the following Data structure:

lgaertner_1-1713512066206.png

The most tricky part is the setup of the JSON module:

lgaertner_3-1713513058746.png

Especially the fields documentProviderID and the externalStorageID.

Unfortunately I do not find, where I found the documentProviderID, but I remember, that this can be found using the api-unsupported.

I will add a solution, if I find it.

Finally the custom API call on Workfront looks like this:

lgaertner_2-1713512987356.png

Perhaps this helps.

Regards

Lars

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hallo David,

this information is 8-10 months old, so it could have changed in the meantime...

But when we started with AEM Assets and wanted to setup the native integration, I had several sessions with an Adobe professional.

Since the AEM Assets application in Fusion didn't offer a lot of functionality and apparently still doesn't, we used the AEM Custom API call module in combination with the Workfront Custom API module.

lgaertner_0-1713511896041.png

The response is processed in a Create JSON module using the following Data structure:

lgaertner_1-1713512066206.png

The most tricky part is the setup of the JSON module:

lgaertner_3-1713513058746.png

Especially the fields documentProviderID and the externalStorageID.

Unfortunately I do not find, where I found the documentProviderID, but I remember, that this can be found using the api-unsupported.

I will add a solution, if I find it.

Finally the custom API call on Workfront looks like this:

lgaertner_2-1713512987356.png

Perhaps this helps.

Regards

Lars