Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Converting Request to Project and after the status of request

Level 1
I was wondering once the request idea has been approved and converted into a project the subjected request is not changing the status to project mode instead remained as new status. If we want to track and report the status of all ideas not able to do so, but can see that request linked to the project . Is there any way can track and record the status of requests including the request which has been converted into a project? Thank you. Regards, Kannan L Kannan Loganathan TEP DK
1 Reply

Level 4
Kannan, Once a request is converted to a project, the status of the request is linked to the status of the project. Once the Project status is changed to "Current" the request's status will change to In-Progress...when the project is complete the request will be marked complete. If you want to report on which ones have been converted to a project, I usually filter on "Resolving Project:Name" is not blank on an Issues Report. I also usually create an issue report that has a column showing the name of the Resolving Projects Name and you can pull in data about that project and the issue making it a pretty handy report to track what is happening with the request and the project in one report. I hope this helps! David
DAVID A. TAYLOR Founder & Managing Consultant