Expand my Community achievements bar.

Consolidating proof versions in a Document Version Report

Level 7
Hi all, I created a Document Version report which shows any proofs which required five or more rounds of approvals. (It's part of our revamped "CYA Dashboard.") The main problem is that if a proof has nine versions, it shows Versions #5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 in the report, instead of just showing version #9. Is there a simple way of "collapsing" the proofs so it only shows the most recent version? (I'm sure there is, but I've got Vacation Anticipation Syndrome right now and I'm not at 100% brain power.) Any help = Greatly appreciated Thanks! John J. O'Sullivan GAF
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 8
Text mode filter version=FIELD:document:lastVersionNum version_Mod=cieq (That is, the Version number of the particular document version equals the last (max) version number of the parent document). Barry Buchanan Work Management Australia

Level 4
Hi John, Can you post the structure for your report? That sounds like something similar that I've been working on but perhaps taking a slightly different approach. I'd love to try it out along with Barry's text filter addition. Thanks. Chris Watson KVH Industries, Inc.