Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Completed projects from year to year

Level 2
Hi, We are in our first year of Workfront implementation, and as we move to 2020, on our status report we will only want to see completed and cancelled projects in 2020 (not those completed or cancelled earlier). Is there a way in report filters to add a conditional date field to the project status equals complete filter. I am thinking this may be text mode, but would appreciate if someone could share the code to do this. Our current code is: portfolioID=5c3cfa330053191e5d4c8359fed84379 portfolioID=5c3cfa330053191e5d4c8359fed84379 portfolioID_Mod=instatus=CPL CUR DED ONH PLN status_Mod=in Thank you in advance! Debbie Debbie Wurms Subway
4 Replies

Level 4
Hi all, I would be interested as well if someone has code to share. I'm a text mode newbie and looking to leverage the expertise of the forum. Dr. Rochelle L. Webb, CSM Sr. Project Manager, Project Management Office MHMR Tarrant County Ft. Worth, Texas 817-569-4146

Level 10
I might be missing something in your question but if this is a project report, wouldn't you just use the regular filter for either "project | planned completion date | this year" or "project | actual completion date | this year"? Your report would immediately look to "this year" (2019 projects) and then as you and your report head into the new year it will stop looking at 2019 and start looking at 2020 projects. If it's not a project report, then definitely ignore what I'm saying... :) -- I'm just mostly confused because I've never seen your textmode before. -skye

Community Advisor
I came to say the exact same thing as Skye. The biggest tip when it comes to text mode is create as much of your filter (view or grouping) in standard mode as possible and then switch to text mode. Based on that code it looks like you could do the whole report in standard mode Monique Evans Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.

Level 2
Hi Skye, thank you! Did not realize I could do it in that way thought I would need to place custom text code in there. But your suggestion should work just fine. Thank you again for your help! :-) Debbie Wurms Subway