Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Complete- Pending Approval

Level 10
Has anyone got an idea how to get Task Status - Complete-Pending Approval being filter out from the report? I've got a report which shows My Overdue Task, it shows only Task which status Is Not Equal Complete. But unfortunately it doesn't give me an option for 'Complete-Pending approval'. I suppose it's because it's not 'proper' status. Any hint for it? Thanks
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 10
Hi Dagmara, To filter for Tasks (or Projects, etc.) pending approval, I add: Status Contains ":A" to the filter since, for example, a Status of "CMP:A" means "Complete, pending Approval. Once Approved, the Status changes to "CMP". Regards, Doug

Level 10
Hi Doug, Thanks. Just for some reason i don't have an option' Contains' .. :/

Level 10
Hi Dagmara, Even though a filter option (such as contains) might not appear in the Workfront User Interface, it might still be technically possible and render the correct results if you switch to textmode and enter it manually. I suggest you pick a different column that does allow Contains, switch it to textmode, and follow that pattern to do likewise on the Status column for the ":A". So, yes. I do condone cheating. And teaching people to fish. Regards, Doug

Level 10
Got it sorted. Thanks :) I switched to text mode and added ':A' and then got back to Standard Mode. And my changes was kept :) so I just added 'Complete' from dropdown. Works perfect now.

Level 5
Dagmara- I'm trying to create something similar, and I'm struggling with the syntax of adding "contains" in text mode. I'm trying to create a report for projects that have a task status of Complete - Pending Issues. Any chance you can give me a peek of your filter rules in text mode? Thank you! Cathy Kenny Tire Rack

Level 10
I've found that task or issue reports can have the following filter added, which will return those items with an approval pending. Then you can group the results by project: currentApprovalStepID_Mod=notblank