Expand my Community achievements bar.

Commit Dates Not Accepted

Level 5
Hi there, Is there a way to report on whether a Commit Date was accepted and/or not accepted? Thanks! Miranda Rais GVC
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Miranda, When a user clicks Work On It, the Commit Date defaults to the Planned Date (eg Friday). They can override it (eg Thur), and as I revisited yesterday, either way their initial choice "sticks", even if the Planned Date changes (eg Wed) which can cause confusion and misinformation. Although there is no acceptance/rejection as such, you could create a Task report that shows/highlights/filters where Commit Date and Planned Start Date differ. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Level 5
Thanks Doug, I thought as much, but was hoping that maybe there was something I had missed, like: IsAccepted - true / false Miranda Rais GVC

Level 7
Hi Miranda, You can use a Task report (or view) and use the column "Assignments And Status". The status portion of that will determine if the user has been Requested to work on something, and if they have committed to working on it. See here for an example: If it's "Requested", they have yet to hit "Work on it". If it's "Working", they have clicked "Work on it". I hope this helps! Thanks, Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront