Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Column which shows designer

Level 7
Hi all, I'm still a bit of a noob with advanced reporting. (I did the advanced reporting course right before we went live with Workfront. Probably need to do again.) Also, I'm guessing I'll figure it out after I post this question. Which always happens. So here's what I want to do: I have a user who wants a project report with a column showing the project's designer(s). Basically, it'd show anyone with the Workfront job role of Designer within a particular project. The easiest way would be to add a custom form field to each project with that information. But is there a way outside of incorporating a custom form into the mix? Thanks! John O'Sullivan GAF John O'Sullivan GAF
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 4
Project Team - List all project users with their role: displayname=Project Team listdelimiter=< p > listmethod=nested(projectUsers).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=CONCAT({user}.{name}," - ",{user}.{role}.{name}) valueformat=HTML Specific Roles Column, replace Art Director with your role: displayname=Art Director listdelimiter=‍ listmethod=nested(projectUsers).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=IF(CONTAINS("Art Director",{user}.{role}.{name}),{user}.{name}) valueformat=HTML -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -

Level 7
Perfect-thanks! -j
-- John J. O'Sullivan Workfront Administrator 1 Campus Drive Parsippany, NJ 07054 "mailto:john.o'sullivan@gaf.com" style="font-size:12.8px" j ohn.o'sullivan@gaf.com

Level 2
Hi, I have multiple roles that I'd like to display in the a column. Is there a way to edit your original code to include those roles? Specific Roles Column, replace Art Director with your role: displayname=Art Director listdelimiter=‍ listmethod=nested(projectUsers).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=IF(CONTAINS("Art Director",{user}.{role}.{name}),{user}.{name}) valueformat=HTML Bob McFall American Hotel Register

Level 8
Dear Bob, Use the first example Melinda gave to return all project staff and their roles. Specifically: Project Team - List all project users with their role: displayname=Project Team listdelimiter=< p > listmethod=nested(projectUsers).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=CONCAT({user}.{name}," - ",{user}.{role}.{name}) valueformat=HTML Barry Buchanan Work Management Australia