Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Collections / nested lists as hyperlinks in views / reports

Level 9

Hello,

Is there any possibility in text mode to show the entries of a nested list as hyperlinks?

Example:

A nested list of OpTasks attached to a task in an extra column of a task view / report where each entry is clickable to directly get to the corresponding object?

I am aware of the fact that I can create the link using concat, but I just want to display the name of the object as an anchor text and not the full url.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Lars

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 4

Hello @lgaertner 

As I know, one of the limitations of Workfront's reporting platform is that it does not currently support hyperlinks in text fields in their report views. You cannot create a hyperlink within a text field where the displayed text is different than the underlying URL. This is a limitation on how Workfront handles text within those fields and also an inherent limitation of most tabular reporting applications.

Thanks,

Venkat