Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

CHG is looking for a Sr. Project Manager

Level 2
One of our senior project managers in our Marketing department is leaving and we are looking for her replacement. I haven't officially posted the job yet, but I wanted to get this out the community in case there is any interest. What we are looking for: Project Manager with a strong project management pedigree Strong experience in portfolio management (managing multiple projects at once, portfolio optimization, wrangling cross-team steering committees) Ability to manage scope change management as priorities shift Passion for process-improvement to workflows and team work management Approaches team management with enthusiasm and strength (transparent communication, instilling accountability and comradery, celebrating wins) Familiarity with Workfront is a plus Job Responsibilities for the Marketing Project Manager supporting multiple brands. Manage a portfolio of projects including marketing campaigns, content creation, technology implementations, and brand refreshes. Facilitate portfolio forecasting and prioritization across all teams (brand, creative, web, content, media) Communicate status, issues and scope change (reports, meetings, etc.) Eliminate roadblocks to project success Resource capacity management across teams Partner with team leaders to improve workflow processes through value stream mapping and implementing technology solutions Learn more about
1 Reply

Level 2
Amy, I am attaching my resume in word format. Please provide me an opportunity to present my skills and experience. I have worked for workfront partner in the past and my current client is workfront partner. Thanks Vikram Potdar Cell: 860-655-9075 Vikram Potdar Project Manager and Workfront System Administrator Cell: 860-655-9075 Tel: 860-529-7626 vikrampotdar@yahoo.com