Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Changing "PortfolioID" to "Portfolio Name" within a Task Report

Level 3
Hey everyone, First timer here to the WF forum and excited to join the community! I've used WF for a few years but recently joined a new team so I'm still learning their processes and I came across an interesting obstacle when building a custom report: I'm sorting all tasks due within the next 2 weeks by project and want to also display which portfolio that project belongs to. I have the format of the report setup how I prefer where the Portfolio is shown as a column, but I can't figure out how to change PortfolioID to Portfolio Name where it shows text, not character strings (screenshot 1) . I also have dynamic coloring that changes per portfolio which is good, i just need to change that pesky portfolio format to legible words. Any help with the code I currently have (screenshot 2) to accomplish this is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance, Chris
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
change the last line of code to valuefield=project:portfolio:name Michael Lebowitz GuideWell Connect

Level 3
Thanks, Michael - I just tried that and it removed all characters and just shows blank fields. Please see current code below, with your edit reflected: displayname=Portfolio linkedname=project namekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=project namekeyargkey.1=portfolioID querysort=project:portfolio.name styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=project:portfolio:name styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=project:portfolio:name styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=in styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=text styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext=5ad635a4010c349d638edaffba91297c styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=bgcolor styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=dcf6f7 styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext= styledef.case.1.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.1.comparison.leftmethod=project:portfolio:name styledef.case.1.comparison.lefttext=project:portfolio:name styledef.case.1.comparison.operator=in styledef.case.1.comparison.operatortype=string styledef.case.1.comparison.righttext=5ad633590109a362966c7f6d239b86dc styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=bgcolor styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=e8e8e8 styledef.case.1.comparison.truetext= styledef.case.2.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.2.comparison.leftmethod=project:portfolioID styledef.case.2.comparison.lefttext=project:portfolioID styledef.case.2.comparison.operator=in styledef.case.2.comparison.operatortype=string styledef.case.2.comparison.righttext=5ad63593010c22f4523eb18631236ab4 styledef.case.2.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=bgcolor styledef.case.2.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=e9def4 styledef.case.2.comparison.truetext= textmode=true valuefield=portfolio:name valueformat=HTML Chris

Level 10
I realized after I initially posted that the code should be - valuefield=project:portfolio:name Michael Lebowitz GuideWell Connect