Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Cancelling Overdue Notifications

Level 1
Hi All, I'm new to WorkFront and a quick question on overdue notifications- I'm not sure why a team member is getting overdue notification emails on tasks that are not his. I looked into these projects but he was not listed as a manager or parent task assignee. Strange thing is that even though I'm the admin, I'm not getting these overdue notifications. I'm only receiving ones that are related to the tasks I'm assigned to or projects I manage. Not sure what I should change from Notifications in My Settings? Thank you! Melody
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 2
I had this same problem and I found out that the previous WF Admin had pre-set team members in the templates. Here's how to check if you have the same problem. Look for the Staffing Tab *try More if you don't see this. If you find that team member who is receiving these notices, then you found your answer. Now you just remove that member from all existing projects. Good luck. Stephanie Lou Follett

Level 1
Thank you so much for the feedback, Stephanie! I went into staffing like you said but unfortunately that team member's name wasn't on the list. Melody Yu

Level 2
Check the Sharing of the project. You may have "Inherited Permissions" in there. If it is there, just "x" it. Giselle Quintero Cross Country Home Services

Level 1
Giselle, Thank you for your suggestion! Unfortunately did not see that either... Thanks, Melody Melody Yu