Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Can we pull the total number of updates and replies (per week) onto a task report?

Level 1

We're creating an update report that currently pulls the most recent update made and most recent associated reply BUT we'd also like to include the total number of replies and updates made that week per task.

Does anyone know how what columns I can use or what valueexpression might provide this result? Alternatively if there is a calc'd field formula I can use I can add that to all our tasks and pull that as a column instead.

The closest we've gotten so far was using Last Note: Num Replies & Last Condition Note: Num Replies but this isn't a total for the week, and isn't consistent in pulling the true number of either updates or replies.

0694X00000DWcPxQAL.png

Thanks for your help 😊

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Do you need a lot of other info? I figured out something like this... (sorry, in my test environment I don't have updates from past weeks. But ideally, it would have several weeks.)

0694X00000DWcsLQAT.png

It is a Note Report with the filter being Note Text is not blank, and Task ID is not blank (that is only if you just want task updates. If you want project and document updates as well, you can remove the Task ID filter)