Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Can't toggle to 2022 in the time off calendar

Level 2

I'm scheduling in vacation/holiday time for our team, but in the user time off calendar I am unable to toggle over to 2022. Used to be able to do this so I'm not sure why I can't now. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Jacki, at least for me, something seems to be wrong with the UI on the screen. I can see a little image of something to the left of "2021" and when I click on it, it goes back a year. There's no image to the right of the year, but I clicked there anyway, and it moves forward a year. Hope that works for you too!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Jacki, at least for me, something seems to be wrong with the UI on the screen. I can see a little image of something to the left of "2021" and when I click on it, it goes back a year. There's no image to the right of the year, but I clicked there anyway, and it moves forward a year. Hope that works for you too!

Employee

I'm not seeing this behavior in my environment. I'm curious what browser you are using, and what zoom level you are viewing the page with.

If the problem persists, I'd recommend submitting a ticket with support so that it can be tracked.

Level 5

I had the same issue yesterday in Chrome at 100% zoom. Looks like it's still the case today. 0694X00000G7MV8QAN.png