Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Can settings for queues be adjusted to allow requestors with greater access, to have limited visibility into different select queues? (i.e. visibility to internal comments for some, but not all requests queues)

Level 1

Scenario: Our graphics department has a published request queue for everyone to submit requests. Upon submitting, requestors do not have access to the request in progress (ie, they can’t see comments made internally by the Graphics Team). HOWEVER, we now have Planners/Workers using Workfront to manage request queues for their own, separate, departments ‚Äì in addition to submitting requests to Graphics.

How can those Planner/Workers be blocked from viewing the graphics team internal communications, while allowing them to maintain visibility to their own department requests? Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

If you have set-up your requests to come through a decicated project hosting the queue, I would suggest setting up separate project/queues for each group and control permissions/access via the project/queue permissions.

For example: I have a "test queue" I use to show future plans, do a quick test of some idea, etc. I give and take-away permissions based on who needs to see it, and it shows up as a separate choice during New Request depending on who has access.

Eventually, we plan to have a "report problem / feature request" request queue and will create another separate project/queue.

Level 1

Thanks Kevin - I appreciate your prompt response and will give that a try!