Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can another Workfront customer be granted access to our instance and allow proof editing?

Level 7

I have this question in to our rep:

We are working with another company who needs access to mark-up proofs in Workfront proof. We are currently creating a public link but it causes delays and proof ownership issues.

They are also WF customers --- is there a way to provide an existing WF customer access to our instance & proofs without paying for their “worker” license (since they already have them in their instance)?

4 Replies

Level 5

We had a similar question. Could we collaborate with another WF customer on a project in our instance? We were told no that Users are specific to an instance and cannot access things, using their WF sign in, on another customers instance.

Level 7

Thank you @Kristy Musgrove‚

we have a couple outside "vendors" we give worker license to and they share an email etc....just trying to get out of the "paying" part =)

Level 5

Same. I have 150 vendors that have review licenses. So we have had to come up with some very creative ways to get and send information.

Level 7

I REALLY need to learn more in proofing tool .....def a weak area for me because I never use it, but I can't keep using that excuse.

I know we are not utilizing the access and or review / approvals in WF proof-- we take care of that via tasks, so it would be a significant learning curve for our designers.