Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Calendars

Level 2
Is there any way to stop calendar entries text from truncating? I'd like to see multiple lines instead.
2 Replies

Level 10
I don't know of a way. But I wanted to join the thread in case someone else comes up with a solution. Unforunately the calendar functionality in Workfront is not the best but it is the number one thing my teams always want.

Level 10
Hi Janice and Anthony, We're currently developing a drag and drop calendar for Workfront for our clients in the Oil & Gas industry. Version 1 lets you select a user filter, toggle those users who match on or off, and in doing so, show the "on" users' tasks on the calendar, colored to a user-specific color set on the user's custom data. Those tasks can then be dragged or stretched either month or week mode, automatically setting the underlying planned start and end date (as sixed dates/times). Clicking the task name opens a window with more actions (eg reassign, change duration, open task, etc.). We are releasing it (privately) in July 2016. Version 2 will be available publicly via www.atappstore.com shortly afterwards. What (prioritized) enhancements would you like to see in the latter? Regards, Doug