Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Calendar Customization

Level 6

We have a calendar that we want to use company wide. I have built the calendar to display all of the tasks that I need it to. They want to share this calendar with users that do not have access to the projects BUT they want them to be able to see specific information by hovering/clicking on the calendar entry. I looked up all the information I could find on calendars but don't see where I can customize what fields display in those pop-ups. (Attached image is what I am referring to). Does anyone know if there is a way to customize that OR if there is an add-on feature that would accomplish this?

0694X00000CI1U5QAL.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Tracy,

Not that I am aware of within Workfront, but on the add-on side, I invite you to consider our Editorial Calendar solution, which (as the videos show in action) allows you to tailor the options shown and click to navigate to the underlying location (e.g. Portfolio, Program, Project, Task, etc.). If you'd like to then discuss it, you're welcome to email me at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com.

Regards,

Doug