Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Calculated Expressions: Review Date

Level 2

Hi,

I'm trying to create a calculated expressions formula that creates a lifecycle review date for a document. I'd like to add a specific number of years to the project entryDate based on the response for the deliverableType field. For example, if a user selected "Catalog" or "Billboard the review date would be entryDate + 3 years, "Campaign Video" would be entryDate + 5 years, "Social Media Photo" would be entryDate + 1 year, etc.

Our Workfront is connected to AEM Assets, so we anticipate using this review date to schedule content audits.

I'm having trouble creating a formula that works for this scenario. I've tried the IF syntax but haven't had any success. Can someone help me create this formula? Or if you have any other suggestions for creating review dates/schedules for project assets?

Thank you,

Morgan 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If the deliverable type is stored at the project you can do a series of If Statements similar to below:

displayname=[name your field]
textmode=true
valueexpression=IF({project}.{DE:Deliverable Type}="Catalog",ADDYEARS({project}.{entryDate},3),IF({project}.{DE:Deliverable Type}="Campaign Video",ADDYEARS({project}.{entryDate},5)))
valueformat=HTML

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If the deliverable type is stored at the project you can do a series of If Statements similar to below:

displayname=[name your field]
textmode=true
valueexpression=IF({project}.{DE:Deliverable Type}="Catalog",ADDYEARS({project}.{entryDate},3),IF({project}.{DE:Deliverable Type}="Campaign Video",ADDYEARS({project}.{entryDate},5)))
valueformat=HTML