Expand my Community achievements bar.

Build Report with Multiple Custom Columns & Rows

Level 2
I am trying to build a report on Goal reporting. I have setup each Goal as a Program within WF. What I would like to have is a report that displays the below by program. I think I could do this in 3 reports for each goal but that would look clunky and I'm hoping to get this information in 1 report. Has anyone ever done anything like this or is it possible to do within WF? Below is a description and screenshot of what I'm trying to do: First row is the Goal Name, Due Date, Status, and Owner Second row Goal Description Third row Why Goal Matters Fourth row Goal Measurement Fifth row Where We Stand Sixth row is Risks Seventh row Next Steps Eighth row is header for Projects with fields Projects, Due Date, Status, Sponsor, and Project Owner (manager) Row 9 on would be the Projects under the Program. Ryan Eide
1 Reply

Level 3
Hi Ryan, I've been able to create reports such as this multiple times through text mode manipulation and custom HTML. Let me know if you'd like to set up some time to see some examples. Best regards, Dan Dan Perkins Rego Consulting