Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Bringing a Project Field down to an Issue Calculated Field

Level 3
I need to reference a Project field in an Issue Calculated field, but I can't seem to get the calculation to be valid. Basically, I need to take the Project field (called Validated Savings) and divide it by 12 so it will be associated to each issue. The formula I tried is below, but its telling me its invalid. I started by using an existing available Project field (Project ID) and subbing in my custom field (Validated Savings) and that didn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Valid Calculation: DIV(Project ID,12) Invalid Calculation: DIV(Project Validated Savings,12)
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5
Try Project.Validated Savings the calculated fields use the . to separate objects On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 1:19 PM Alison Angilletta, PMP < reportingforum@communitylists.workfront.com> wrote: > I need to reference a Project field in an Issue Calculated field, but I > can't seem to get the calculation to be valid. Basically, I need to take > the Project field (called Validated Savings) and divide it by 12 so it will > be associated to each issue. The formula I tried is below, but its telling > me its invalid. I started by using an existing available Project field > (Project ID) and subbing in my custom field (Validated Savings) and that > didn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated! > > > > Valid Calculation: DIV(Project ID,12) > > Invalid Calculation: DIV(Project Validated Savings,12) > > -----End Original Message----- >

Level 3
That worked! Thanks so much Melinda!