Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Boards Colour Coding

Level 5

Is there a way of flagging boards original source or priority using colours or any flagging system. I dynamically add issues to my board and it's not obvious which ones should be prioritised. Particularly, urgent requests that require a quick turn-around may get hidden within all the others as they feed through.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

You could create and apply Tags which you could colour code for your urgent requests vs the other type of requests - then you can group by Tags to bring all urgent requests together within their respective statuses

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Currently no, but I would encourage you to provide that feedback to the Boards dev team as that is one of the things that drives feature releases.

Correct answer by
Level 2

You could create and apply Tags which you could colour code for your urgent requests vs the other type of requests - then you can group by Tags to bring all urgent requests together within their respective statuses

Level 5

That semes like a simple workable solution. Thanks for taking the time to reply!