Expand my Community achievements bar.

Best of LEAP London

Level 10
Hi - I was happy to attend the Best of Leap in London last week. I took some pictures. The better ones are attached. For your viewing pleasure. One is of Alex Shootman sitting at dinner (with a fabulous ice sculpture at the table). The other is the Bakkovar team winning an award. I was sitting at the table with them. Woooo! Eric
10 Replies

Level 9
These are great, Eric! Did you enjoy the event? -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 10
Awesome! Was it well attended and where is next year's taking place?

Level 10
Hi: By my estimate, there were somewhere near 200 participants there. There weren’t a lot of empty seats anywhere…and a good time was definitely had by all. I don’t know where next year’s Best of Leap will be held. One assumes London as the majority of their European business is in the UK. Manchester is a nice place to have a show, but I really don’t know where next year’s will be held. Thanks! Eric

Level 10
I'm looking forward to there hopefully being a Best of LEAP in Sydney or Melbourne. Eric - you can join us here if you like. Cheers

Level 6
I’m sure you’ll need someone to talk about adoption at the Best of Leap Australia! ☺ Regards, Laura Ray Junior Project Manager Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com<

Level 10
Actually, I would love to go to any LEAP conference, anywhere, anytime. ‚ò∫

Level 6
Good point! Regards, Laura Ray Junior Project Manager Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com<

Level 6
Thanks for posting the pics Eric! What a fun event :)

Level 10
I uploaded all the pictures I had that were in focus to a DropBox. If anyone wants to see it, let me know. Eric

Level 6
Yes please… Regards, Laura Ray Junior Project Manager Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com<