Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Benefits of Returning to Leap

Level 3
We are excited to see so many of our customers registered to attend Leap in Dallas and London this year. We know for many of you that this will be your 3rd, 4th, or even 5th time coming to Leap. How many years of Leap have you attended? What makes it worth coming back and what do you hope to see this year? If you haven't attended, what do you hope to gain most out of Leap? Lisa Stringham Customer Events Workfront
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10
being able to talk to product managers face to face has been invaluable. So much meaning can be lost or left out when relying on phone and email. It's also great meeting up with folks from the Community and putting faces to names/avatars, but also geeking out more in-depth on each other's set-up. also, I really like the survey socks. -skye

Level 8
This will be my 5th year! Definitely talking to product managers is a big draw for me. I also enjoy the networking with fellow WF Admins to exchange ideas and best practices. I also enjoy attending any session hosted by Jason Webre, I always learn something new =). Adina Pierce

Level 6
This will be my first year and am looking forward, albeit nervously, to presenting a session on Resource Management. Really looking forward to meeting up with other UK users. Jane Bradshaw BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 9
This will be my third Leap and I keep bringing more colleagues with me each year. I find value in going each year as neither Workfront nor our use of it is precisely the same year over year. Having the opportunity to chat with other users about issues and solutions, hearing from product managers and Workfront partners is invaluable. I come out of Leap with a renewed sense of purpose in the work I do and ideas on how I can improve the work lives of my colleagues. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Level 3
Thank you everyone for the feedback! We're so happy to hear that Leap gives so much value to you and your teams. We're happy to report there will definitely be more opportunities for networking, consulting, socks, renewed purpose at Leap 2019. Lisa Stringham Workfront