Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Batch Entry of Tasks Into a Workfront Project?

Level 3

We have 30-40 tasks entered daily into a project to manage label production orders and printing. Most of the information is associated with custom fields.

Can I create a daily set of tasks by importing data from another system (Navision) or importing from intermediate spreadsheet?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @quarkmage,

Yes, you can insert Tasks into Workfront from Excel data using the native Kickstart functionality (search for that keyword for details and examples), or to insert and update, using our Excel Updater solution (including custom data).

Regards,

Doug

TIP: if this solved your problem, I invite you to consider marking it as a Correct Answer to help others who might also find it of use

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @quarkmage,

Yes, you can insert Tasks into Workfront from Excel data using the native Kickstart functionality (search for that keyword for details and examples), or to insert and update, using our Excel Updater solution (including custom data).

Regards,

Doug

TIP: if this solved your problem, I invite you to consider marking it as a Correct Answer to help others who might also find it of use

Thanks. I will start with the Kick-starts data importer tools.