Expand my Community achievements bar.

AVL Hours

Level 5
Hi All, I have been trawling through the community and also playing with many of the reports. With all the changes that have been happening within WF, is it now possible to get an overview of the current Available Hours for a Job Role and / or Individual Assignment and would the best report be an Assignment Report? I should add that we use the resource planner, but we are looking to create this into a bar chart - ideally stacked, between AVL Hours and 20% of AVL Hours that are highlighted on the stacked chart in a different colour. Essentially the same as the user view in the Resource Planner - but, for the job role +the 20%. Thanks! Miranda Rais GVC
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 1

I'm trying to do something to similar - create something more graphical to represent AVL and BDG hours. The resource planner tool is great but not very helpful for reporting out and reporting up to a larger team. I have made progress on charting the BDG hours but it looks like AVL isn't something accessible through reporting. Does anyone know if Workfront has plans to enable this functionality or add graphical support to the plannign tool? Thanks, Jeremy