Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Automatically add next story to Kanban is turned on but it doesn't work for any of the users in the boards. Has anyone seen this issue?

Level 1

I've created 2 Kanban boards both with different teams in them.  I've turned off and then on the automatically add feature several times.  It worked in the beginning and then at some point stopped working.  They are all in different locations.  There is a mix of Mac and PC and all have the latest OS and Chrome.  VPN is not on and they are connected to a good network.  I tried giving them admin access and that doesn't work either.  They are assigned to the stories in the board that they are moving from in progress to complete.  @josifraburn has been patiently working on this with us for the last 3 months but, since he can't recreate the problem when logging in as one of the users, he can't send it off to development.  We are really stuck.  Anyone have any ideas?

0 Replies